Forgive me for the unabashed commercial, but Miranda wants to be adopted by new people! We will miss her, but wish her happiness and fun traveling.
Hi, my name is Miranda, and when I was young, I was a 6-person RV! After Shirl and Brenda adopted me, I became a two-person RV, and I rewarded them with better gas mileage and room to stretch out and relax. They loved the extra room. They were happier with two lounge chairs and a table and chairs instead of the uncomfortable couch and hard to get into and out of the dinette set.
If you are ready to “get on the road to adventure,” come and visit me at OPS (Other People’s Stuff) at 8833 N. Black Canyon Hwy. Phoenix, AZ Call 602-909-9000 between 9:00 and 5:00 Monday through Saturday to visit me, kick my tires, and take a drive.
Shirl and Brenda will tell you everything about me so you can make an informed decision. We loved traveling together for 6 ½ years and seeing wonderful sights in the USA. They loved taking the time to enjoy the trip! When food was on their mind, they stopped and cooked. They had a soft bed when a nap was needed, not the Boards R Us in many hotels.
When people say, “But gas is almost $5.00 a gallon!” here is my answer; How much does it cost to fly? Have you checked out the price of hotel rooms? Meals in a restaurant ???
Vacation with me “You have a huge picture window to see the beautiful scenery and wildlife along the way.” We enjoyed stopping to allow wild turkeys or deer to cross the road and take pictures of a herd of Elk! We also got up close and personal to some Buffalo!
- New Gas Fuel Pump ($1800.00)
- New Generator Fuel Pump and Carburator (Onan) ($1,000)
- New Electrical Inverter and New Dual Air Conditioner Switch ($3600.)
- Plus, these are some of my best features:
- Dually rear wheels with extended air stems
- Heavy Duty Mud Guard
- Rear View Camera
- Radio surround sound with USB slot
- Slide-out Kitchen & Living Room
- ¾ bath (featuring water closet)
- Slide-out pantry with a lock when traveling
- Refrigerator 4 years old
- 4” foam Queen Mattress
- 5” storage under bed
- 22” screen TV in the cabinet over Dash with Articulating Bracket for viewing
- Attachment to by-pass RV Propane tank– use an external tank for Barbeque or to run gas features
- Onan Generator
- Dual Air Conditioners
- New shower head
- Spice Rack over the stove (holds large containers)
- Shoe storage shelves between shower and sink
- Storage box on a rack over the rear bumper